hedgehogs unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hedgehogs unleashed

unleash your dark side and become a were-animal

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Heh...wow...
The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm by Sonic

» The Sherch For Sora the hedgehog's memories
The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm by Sonic

» HI AGAIN!
The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 pm by Sonic

» Hydro's Destruction
The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:33 am by Sonic

» find the 1st chaos chao [chao mission not hedgehog mission]
The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:00 pm by Sonic

» The Dark Side of the Hero
The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:58 pm by Sonic

» Wishes in Crisis
The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 am by Hydro the hedgehog

» What Lies in this world
The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:40 am by Hydro the hedgehog

» Hydro's Disappearance
The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:37 am by Hydro the hedgehog

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Dark Side of the Hero

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Super Hedgehog
Super Hedgehog
Sonic

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-11-23

The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Sonic: ...OK...so the fusion's not gonna happen...but neither is your lone wolf crap, Blaze. He's MY Dark form, so I'm gonna help you, whether you like it or not. *whips out Turbo Emerald and gains one lighning blue stripe from the top of his top center spine to near his eyes, the Turbo form* This thing increases speed, so I could even get us up there right now. And when we do get up there, we can use the power of the emeralds he has, along with our own.
Back to top Go down
Hydro the hedgehog
Admin
Hydro the hedgehog

Number of posts : 2154
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:00 am

Dawn: *gets hammer* ahh! *hits it but nothing*
Back to top Go down
http://wickedbakuganbrawl.4rumer.net/forum.htm
Blaze the Hedgehog
Admin
Blaze the Hedgehog

Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Blaze: Sonic...I know hes your Dark form...but I need to do this on my own. Some reason this feels like my job....
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Super Hedgehog
Super Hedgehog
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 am

Sonic: *punches Blaze in the gut* This is my problem too Blaze! You know why he got Dawn? BECAUSE I COULDN'T CONTROL DARK SONIC! I know you feel like you need to, trust me, I do, but I'm either going with you, or I can knock you out and pull your lone wolf thing! You decide, Blaze! You decide!
Back to top Go down
Blaze the Hedgehog
Admin
Blaze the Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:36 am

Blaze: [growled a bit] Fine...
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Super Hedgehog
Super Hedgehog
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Sonic: That's what I thought. Now...*looks up at the sky*...to get to the ARK. Hmm...he'll be expecting Chaos Control...the Tornado can't go into space...Tornado 2's in two pieces cuz I can't fly for my life...Yo, you two got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Blaze the Hedgehog
Admin
Blaze the Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:29 am

Blaze: As a matter of fact I do..TWIN DRAGON SUMMONING!! [summons Aura and Arrion] Sonic, my two dragons..they'll get us to the ARK.

Aura: Hello Sonic.

Arrion: Whats hangin?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Super Hedgehog
Super Hedgehog
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Sonic: *looks at the dragons* 'Sup guys? *looks at Blaze* Yeah, this should be great. Oh, and sorry for the gut-punch, I was just a little...frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Blaze the Hedgehog
Admin
Blaze the Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:08 am

Blaze: Don't let it happen again. [gets on Aura's back] Get on Arrion's back.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Super Hedgehog
Super Hedgehog
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Sonic: *hops on Arrion* Alright, let's get moving!
Back to top Go down
Blaze the Hedgehog
Admin
Blaze the Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 am

Blaze: Go! [Aura and Arrion head towards Space Colony ARK)
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Super Hedgehog
Super Hedgehog
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Dark Sonic: *notices the dragons* ...Wait, what the hell? Dragons? Pfft. Morons. *teleports over to the Eclipse Cannon and uses the power of the Chaos Emeralds and Hydro's alternate forms to fire it at full power* STEP INTO OBLIVION BLAZE, AND TAKE SONIC AND THIS EARTH WITH YOU!!!

-----------------------------------------
CANNON: -_(IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!)

Sonic: (With Blaze and the dragons) ..Wait...HOLY CRAP!!! Blaze, he fired the Eclipse Cannon.!!!I FORGOT ABOUT THAT THING!!!
Back to top Go down
Hydro the hedgehog
Admin
Hydro the hedgehog

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:35 am

(Generals of the Angels, Devils, and Anti's appears in front of the Beam's path)

Angel General: You 2 get into the ARK ,we got this cannon covered
Back to top Go down
http://wickedbakuganbrawl.4rumer.net/forum.htm
Sonic
Super Hedgehog
Super Hedgehog
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Dark Sonic: *sees the Generals* Hmm...how unexpected. My plan must be adjusted. *walks away from the window he's looking out of* (Hmm...I wonder if they plan on using sheer numbers to take me down...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Side of the Hero   The Dark Side of the Hero - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of the Hero
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5